



I love the way that Ellie and Andy's pictures from their engagement session yesterday turned out so much, I can't keep them to myself any longer. They chose to do their pictures at Minnehaha Falls. Andy loves to fish, so they brought a fishing rod as well as the outfit that each of them was wearing on their first date. They hooked the pole to Ellie's ring, kind of like, "there are a lot of fish in the sea, and Andy finally caught the right one." Minnehaha Falls was a little out of control - the AIDS run had been earlier that day - so we took some pictures there and then headed across the river to Hidden Falls in St. Paul. It was the most beautiful day and the light was amazing! Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!!
PS Doesn't Ellie look like a movie star in these sunglasses??
No comments:
Post a Comment